Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Cake for Husband

My husbands birthday was February 2nd.  Every year I make him some sort of cake that has chocolate and peanut butter.  I use to make him a cheese cake for his birthday but in one of our old apartments our oven was so horrible that I could never get it right.  So I moved onto the chocolate and peanut butter.  This year I decided to add the cheese cake back into that list.

I made him a cheese cake filled chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese icing topped with chocolate shavings.    






This was my favorite chocolate cake recipe I have ever made.  Every year I try different recipes for his birthday.  This one called for a cup of fresh brewed coffee.  I don't like coffee or chocolate cake for that matter.  OH but this chocolate cake!  YUM!  I think it will be my staple chocolate cake for now on.  Or at least for a little while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment